- bornAsked on March 03, 2014 at 07:05 PM
Any reason why my form, that has page breaks doesn't even show up on the screen on an Ipad?
Tried Safari and Chrome on Ipad.
Other forms that doesn't have page breaks works fine.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 07:31 PM
I am able to test view your form using an ipad emulator and mobile Safari browser
Can you please retry also using your form direct URL http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40616438428962.
Inform us if issue persist.
- bornAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 07:33 PM
Yes so am I, I'm using BrowserStack to check and it seems to work fine there but on my Ipad 2 next too me on the table here, the form doesn't show at all. Also tried on my Iphone 5s - same no show.
- bornAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 07:39 PM
Update: Ok so using your link on the ipad works, must be an embed thing. Any advice as to what I'm doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 07:44 PM
Was the form embedded on a website? Can you share to us the URL of the website so that we can also test it.
The direct URL I provided was the appropriate URL to use since you are on a paid plan anyway.
- bornAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 07:46 PM
Yes it's embedded into a website http://www.bornshorts.com/entry
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 03, 2014 at 09:03 PM
It seems you are right. I was unable to view your embedded form in iPad or an iPhone.
I would suggest you to embed your form using its iFrame embed code and that should most likely solve your problem. The following guide should help you in grabbing your form's iFrame embed code : http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- bornAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 07:25 AM
Yup Iframe did the trick, thank you.