- dennisdelongAsked on March 03, 2014 at 10:19 PM
You have answered this before and it worked fine. For some reason, some of the forms are not submitting and I have to manually release submission of the form.
Some of the forms are already paid but for some reason the form itself does not go to my email but the payment made does.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 12:23 AM
Please follow this steps to complete Pending/Incomplete Submissions.
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms page:
2. Select your Form and click Submissions menu above.
3. On the form's submission page, you'll see Incomplete Payments button just below the title of your form.
4. Clicking the Incomplete Payments link will open the list of pending submissions on your form. You may choose to either Delete, view Details of, or Complete this submission.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- dennisdelongAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 09:10 AMI know how to complete a submission form manually. What I am looking to
do, is to have the form submitted w/o the payment being completed.
I have done this before but forgot what I did to make this work.
Thanks for your quick response.
Dennis De Long
Industrial Tech. Instructor
Elkhorn High School
- pinoytechAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 10:30 AM