- bjallen13Asked on March 04, 2014 at 01:14 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 03:24 PM
Yes, You can resize it in the Properties Setting for it.
- bjallen13Answered on March 04, 2014 at 03:30 PMThat resizes the box not the field.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 04, 2014 at 05:22 PM
Unfortunately, you would have to download the form's source code for this CSS code to work:
You could change the px value to anything you like. You will also have to adjust the width of the box to allow the input field to expand further - follow what Kade showed you ealier before getting the form's source code to embed the form on your site.
Let us know if this helps.
- bjallen13Answered on March 29, 2014 at 08:12 PM
I am unclear on how to add the css you shared into the source code. Could you please elaborate? It seems strange that this field cannot be made larger as nearly any address cannot be seen in it's entirety in such a confined box/field.
Thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 30, 2014 at 04:02 AM
I have forwarded this as a feature request so our developers will be able to add a parameter that allows the geocomplete textbox to be expanded.
We will update you here once this is implemented.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 07, 2014 at 09:24 AM
You can now add width on GeoComplete Widget. Please re-open this widget in the form builder to apply this new option. Thanks!
- bjallen13Answered on April 08, 2014 at 01:43 AM
This is VERY helpful! Thank you VERY MUCH.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 08, 2014 at 03:17 AM