- skipfosterAsked on March 05, 2014 at 02:49 PM
our form is for a restaurant order form.
When we print the result out the phone and email will not print because they are in "link" format.
Is there any way to change that so they will print?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 04:48 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Are you trying to print received entries from a form Submissions page or using some other way?
- skipfosterAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 05:00 PMYes, from the notification email. They show up on the email, but because
they are a link they don't show up on the printed page.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 05, 2014 at 06:45 PM
That's odd. Text with hyperlinks on my emails appears fine on the printed page.
Anyway, is there any text conversion on your email before you can do the print or a tool that allows to removed the email formatting? Another alternative for you to print existing emails would be to copy and paste it on MS Word application and remove the formatting there.
Furthermore, if you do not want to received emails with formatting next time, you may want to switch your form email notification in to text format. Here's how:
1. Click Setup & Embed
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Open Notification
4. Click Switch to Text Mode
Hope this helps!