- Rajesh KumarAsked on March 06, 2014 at 01:51 AM
I have a job form which allows candidates to appy against multiple jobs listed in this form. I need to check and restrict duplicate entries in such a way that for the same job, only one email id is allowed. Can I do that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 03:55 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine two questions to make one unique question. I believe with a little workaround, you can achieve your requirement.
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Create one form for every job listed in your form. If you have 5 Job listing, you should create 5 forms.
2. All the above created form will have email id as a unique question.
3. Create a master form and list all the jobs in a dropdown or radio button.
4. You can embed all your specific job form in an iFrame in the master form which you have created in step 1.
5. You can take advantage of our "Conditional Logic" feature to show hide the iFrame based on the selection of job.
Please take a look at the following form where I have embedded for 2 child forms : http://form.jotformpro.com/form/40641422587959
Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any question.