- Larry GilyAsked on July 16, 2011 at 12:18 AM
It doesn't let me enter any characters for a username, so I can't complete the registration.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 16, 2011 at 12:48 AM
This is a known bug with our registration page when browsed using IE. Please use another browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to be able to register. We apologize for this inconvenience but we can assure you that our developers are currently working on this issue.
If using another browser is not an option for you, try this simple workaround:
1. Type your desired username in any program where it's possible to type (you can even use the textarea for this forum)
2. Highlight the username you just typed, right-click then Copy
3. Paste the copied username onto the username field in the registration page.
Now, you're on your way to having a Jotform account.
Hope this helps. Let us know if there's anything else you require assistance with.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 10:28 AM
Thank you for informing about this IE8 bug. We have now fixed it. Please go to the registration form again and do a shift+refresh to clear your browser cache and then try it again. It should now work.