- mahindrausaAsked on March 06, 2014 at 03:56 PM
My form is: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/40586021185956
I have the link pasted in a text box, and it works when I copy/paste in a new window. Is there a way to make this a live link?
I've tried searching in widgets and FAQs, and found nothing.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 04:41 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please do the following to achieve that:
1. Open you form in the form editor
2. Click on the field with the links and click on 'Edit HTML'
3. Select the link you want to get clicked, and copy the text, then click on the anchor button as shown below (click on image to enlarge):
4. Paste in the link you copied, and select how you would like the link to behave when clicked as shown above. Click 'Insert' to deliver the settings.
Let us know if this helps.
- mahindrausaAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 04:50 PMPerfect! I knew it was an easy oversight by me….
Thank you. I missed that icon in the HTML editor.