- eyecandyatlantaAsked on March 06, 2014 at 05:06 PM
Hello! I upgraded to a premium plan and it is still showing me as a free user. My login is eyecandyatlanta. I sent the confirmation to a different email address than the one on file with you all. Could that be causing the issue?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 06:59 PM
Yes, probably that can be the problem, you might also could have upgraded without being logged into the account correctly
So far, I haven't found any record related to firstname.lastname@example.org or your username. Can you please send me the order reference number?
I might need to offer you a refund so you can re-upgrade following the right steps:
1. Be sure you have opened a fresh session in your account
2. Go to Pricing page
3. Choose the plan and payment method
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 06, 2014 at 10:50 PM
For some unknown reason, we have received an empty response from you. If you have replied from your email, please use the following URL to reply again: http://www.jotform.com/answers/343231-I-upgraded-but-it-is-not-showing-up-in-my-account#2
- eyecandyatlantaAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Should I send you the receipt that I got? Let me know.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 02:55 PM
I just need the Order Reference number on it, thanks
- eyecandyatlantaAnswered on March 09, 2014 at 05:53 AM
The order reference number is Ref# 78851412.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 09, 2014 at 08:41 AM
The REF# you provide pertains to an order that have a NON-existing username(letsbrandit) and wrong e-mail account.
I just cancelled that subscription and issued a refund to the CC on file. The amount should reflect to the bank account after a week.
You can now just upgrade again for the paid plan. To do it properly, please follow this steps
1. Make sure you are currently logged in to your eyecandyatlanta JotForm account at http://www.jotform.com/login
2. Then, click on the upgrade button of your preferred plan in the JotForm Pricing page http://www.jotform.com/pricing.
3. Just follow the instructions on the payment screen to complete the subscription payment.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.