- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on March 08, 2014 at 06:58 AM
Request your help in following points
1) Customer Registration: I want to create registration form where customer register and can create their user id password. where password will be sent to customer email id and admin control can be given to us to enable or disable the registration
2) For each customer registration unique id can be created cnnot be copied by others
3) After submitting one form if customer want to see or wanna do some changes how can he able to do the same
4) can form details can be captured in word file also apart from spread sheet
5) can 5 different form data can be captured in one spread sheet
Request your help
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 08, 2014 at 08:12 AM
1. You can create Registrartion form, just do NOT include userid and password on it. This is not allowed on JotForm forms as it can be percieved as phishing form by the anti-phishing system.
You can create your instant Registration form using this App http://instant.jotform.com/
2. You can use the Unique ID field to achieve this. Use this guide -Add-Custom-Unique-IDs-to-your-Form-Submissions
3. Use the Edit_Link. Use this guide
4. Unfortunately no. There is feature to export submission data to Word document format.
5. If you meant combine different form submissions data into 1 spreadsheet, the answer is no. There is no direct way to do this, BUT what you can do instead is use this App http://apps.jotform.com/app/combine_submissions to do it.
Please next time, limit the topic of each post to 1 question only at a time. Usually, the thread title should be the question itself. So, to post, use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact/
Creating post for each of the question will allow us to assign support for that topic individually which makes it more efficient and effective.