- VdelmonacoAsked on March 10, 2014 at 01:48 AM
Hello Jotform Support,
It was working and now it's not...
Please see our master page where all the iFrame embed widget are located. They are setup with the respective form Url but they are all blank.
Why are they all blank and how do I correct this?
- VdelmonacoAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 02:01 AM
The problem is with MS Internet Explorer; No prolem with Chrome. I'm concerned that the public will have the same problem. Is there a way to correct?
Note: IE 11, windows 8.1
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 10, 2014 at 07:38 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
This is strange. I created a demo form and embedded one of your form in an "iFrame Embed" widget but it is not displaying the form in even chrome browser. Please take a look at the following form : http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40683508693968
I am creating a bug report and sending it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we receive any update form them.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 05:20 AM
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this bug is causing you. Could you please try these 2 things on your end to see if it fixes the problem.
1. Go into 'My Account => Settings' and click on the 'Clear Cache' button.
2. Open your form which contains the iframe embed widget and re-save it so our software can build your form again.
Please let me know when you have done these 2 things and if this fixes the problem you are having.
- VdelmonacoAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 11:38 AM
The iFram disappeared again...
Got it working after clearing the cache AND cloning AND deleting the browser history.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 11:52 AM
Thanks for updating us.
Glad to know it is now resolved.
Should you encounter this issue again, let us know here.