- elizteoAsked on July 18, 2011 at 08:40 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 18, 2011 at 09:26 AM
To delete a form please do the following:
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Click on the 'My Forms' tab
3. All forms created are listed look for blank untitled form and click on the 'Delete'
button to remove the form.
By default the deleted forms are placed in the Trash folder if you wish to retrieve
it you may do so by clicking on 'Restore Form'. Once the Trash folder is
emptied then all deleted forms in it will be completely removed from your account.
- noufal95hackAnswered on December 02, 2012 at 09:53 AM
- guest_23364441075046Answered on December 02, 2012 at 09:54 AM