- integracionscAsked on March 11, 2014 at 01:11 PM
Hi, i want to make a question: Why i have to upgrade if I have 21/100 submissions in March?
I see the forms are disabled, thanks
- KadeJMAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 03:28 PM
I've inspected your account and found this happened because it seems you were using the SSL Submissions and now that you've gone over that limit of 10 SSL Submissions for Free Plans. This is the reason for our system marking your account as OverLimit requesting that you please Upgrade. It happened because you are likely using a secured or encrypted version of the form with either " Https:// " or " Https://secure. " in front of it.
Because of this you have 3 options:
(1) You can wait for the 1st of the Month for the Free Starter Plan to reset itself as it does each month.
(2) You can Upgrade to a Premium or a different plan.
(3) We can reset this for you but be advised that we can only do this once for you. So if you wish for us to do that now then please let us know.