- limmudatlAsked on March 11, 2014 at 07:07 PM
This is my form: http://form.jotform.us/form/40206445983153
I have tried to set up the number of children being registered the same way you have set up the "number of guests" in your example. But if I set up the condition as such: If "how many children are you registering" is equal to 2 then SHOW child 2, HIDE child 3, HIDE child 4, HIDE child 5, it will still show every child registration. This is the same for any number more than number 1. I have a collapse stopper set up the way suggested after every child registration. What am I doing wrong?
This is a re-post of a comment on Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 11, 2014 at 09:14 PM
Please correct the following in your form, to make the condition logic work.
1. Removed the unecessary "End child" collapse fields which you used as "stopper"
2. Instead of the dropdown field, I suggest you use the Spinner field (found in Survey tools) in the field "How many children are you Registering" -- so that you can apply "greater than" rules in the logic since it pertains to numerical value. In dropdown fields, that value is text only.
Then, setup the condition logic similar to the screen image below
I tested this on quick draft version of your form here http://form.jotform.me/form/40697335130452?. You can clone this form if you like to review the back end. Use this guide to clone
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- limmudatlAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 11:20 AMThank you for the reply, I needed a couple of differences from what you
wrote, but the conditions "Greater than 2" and Greater than 3" are not
working, they do not show the fields I have set. Any insight?
- EliezerNAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 02:00 PM
I cloned your form and make the needed corrections to your conditions.
Here it is: http://form.jotform.co/form/40704840369860
Is that what you were trying to achieve? If so, you can clone my form by following this guide: How to clone an existing form from a URL
I hope this is what you were looking for. Please inform us if you still need assistance with this inquiry.
- limmudatlAnswered on March 12, 2014 at 05:50 PMPerfect, thank you!
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 2:00 PM, JotForm Support Forum ...