- mohamedAsked on March 13, 2014 at 10:13 AM
im trying to submit my form that redirected to your website through http://www.stpcenter.biz/siteapps/protected/login.html
it gives me an error at the end and telling me the submission is already completed or expired
without recieving any emails
do you have problems in the server ?
- EliezerNAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 11:19 AM
Unfortunately we cannot access to your form as your webpage requires permission. And your screenshot is broken somehow.
I tried searching for your account but I could not find anyhting either. So, can you please provide the URL of the standalone of your form or the log in details of your webpage? That way we will be able to further investigate.
In the mean time you may also check the Form Limits settings, probably you set up an expiration date for your form or any other limits.
We will wait for your response.
- mohamedAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 11:50 AMplease find attached the screenshot
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 01:58 PM
Unfortunately, there's no screenshot in your last reply either. Please do the following:
2. Click "Choose File" button and choose your image file (should be in JPG or PNG format and not more than 500KB)
3. Click "Send Image" to upload (you should be able to see the file successfully uploaded in the image section)
4. Select and Copy the direct file URL from the "Image URL" box
5. In our forum editor, click the "Insert/Edit Image" button:
6. Paste link in the "Image URL" box:
**You should be able to adjust the image dimensions, we advise to set 550 in the first box to fit the image in the forum view.**
The preceding instructions were copied from this thread
- mohamedAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 06:00 AMtoday new message appears , " Form over quota" this form exceeded its
allocated quota !!!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 14, 2014 at 09:42 AM
We really need access to your web page - or at least the form URL so that we can assist you - we're flying blind - because with the information we have, we cannot locate your account or the form you need support for.
If you do not have a jotform account - I would reccomend that you create one using this link: http://jotform.com/signup
This will help you manage your form's better, and also help us to assist you.
Looking forward to your response.