- ReubenAsked on March 13, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Hey guys, I love your product! You guys helped me upload to Dropbox from my site with no problem. My site is for my students to upload their homework straight to my Dropbox account.
I was wondering if since I am uploading straight to Dropbox, then would I ever need to upgrade to your paid accounts? I see that the difference between them includes "Available Space" and "Monthly Submissions". Do any of these apply to me since I am going straight from my website to Dropbox.
You guys are awesome!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 11:50 AM
Reuben, there is a total file size limit. So, if you want to stay in the free tier you will need to delete your submissions time to time.
Luckily, we have an easy solution for that. You don't have to delete entries one by one.
Here's how to delete all submissions on a form:
1. Login to your account and when the list of forms loads, right-click the form from which you wish to remove all submissions
2. Click "Clear All Submissions": (See screenshot below)
3. Confirm that you wish to remove all submissions by entering your account password in the box provided and then clicking "Delete All Submissions":
Be warned that in the great majority of cases, this step is irreversible!
Thanks for asking and please feel free to enquire about other features of our forms. Our team will be happy to assist you where we can.