- basicsolutionsAsked on March 13, 2014 at 03:16 PM
The Authorize.net Payment Wizard has two fields for me to enter authentication information; API Login ID and Transaction Key. After entering the correct data for these to fields, when I "Test Integration", the Message from Jotform says; "Customer ID is required". How do I enter the Customer ID into the Authorize.net Payment Wizard?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 04:49 PM
Simply set Customer ID as not required under your account.
To change the FIELD value (Customer ID) to NOT REQUIRED:
1. Login to the Merchant Interface ( https://secure.authorize.net )
2. Click on Settings and Profile -> Payment Form -> Form Fields
3. Uncheck the Required box for the particular FIELD.
Hope this helps.
- basicsolutionsAnswered on March 13, 2014 at 05:08 PM
Thank you very much. That fixed it.
- bnidvrstaffAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 08:09 AM
Changing Customer ID as not required is not an option for our company.
What other way is there to use the payment form and still have the individual enter the customer ID?
- CharlieAnswered on February 18, 2016 at 11:52 AM
I see you already have an opened thread about the same concern you have here. Please refer to your opened thread post in this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/775322. We will address that one accordingly.
Thank you for your understanding.
- TurabAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 02:14 AM
Dude you saved me a heck of a lot of time. Much thanks.