- james.estebanAsked on March 15, 2014 at 02:58 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 15, 2014 at 03:38 PM
Basically, you want to grab the form files then do your modification out from that files? If yes, you can do so by downloading the form source codes: How to Get Form Source Codes
- james.estebanAnswered on March 15, 2014 at 03:44 PM
All I really want to do is add a background image and position the labels and text boxes.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 15, 2014 at 04:06 PM
That is possible with injecting a custom CSS codes to the form. Please check this guide: Customize your Form using Custom CSS Codes
We can also help you do this to your form, just please let us know the image and the positioning you want.
- james.estebanAnswered on March 15, 2014 at 04:13 PM
Okay. That should work just fine thanks. I've been messing with other solutions and trying to avoid having to write my own because that could take days and I really like to be able to export my data to Google Spreadsheet and then be able to merge into other forms. Thanks for your help.