- resumeformAsked on March 16, 2014 at 04:38 PM
Getting error messages like below for last two forms people submitted today. Please help.
When I click the documents people have uploaded I get the message like above. This has happend a handful of times before and you have cleared out our cache and it has solved the problem. Please help.
- resumeformAnswered on March 16, 2014 at 04:54 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 16, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Our sincere apologies. We are now aware of this problem and our developers are now working to get this resolved as soon as possible. Please bear with us as we try to fixed this issue.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 16, 2014 at 11:04 PM
The problem is now fixed. There was a little trouble with one of our server and it is now fully resolved.
Thanks and again our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- resumeformAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 10:30 AMThe last few forms I've received with attached docs won't open them.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 12:01 PM
Please let us know the form URL's so we can check them to our end. Did you try it again today?
- resumeformAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 12:30 PMhttp://www.jotform.com/submissions/21115044086140 and the one just before this
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 01:56 PM
On the first page, I am able to see the issue for the submission coming from: Kymberlee Pearson. The file may have been uploaded while the issue appears to our servers. Our apologies for that. If possible, I would advise to reach Kymberlee Pearson and ask her to re-upload the file.
Do you have a list of all the other files that you cannot download from this form? This way, we'll be able to check further the cause of this issue.
Thanks for your help.