- corinth924Asked on July 19, 2011 at 11:05 PM
I'm using JotForm with Basekit. When I try to embed, it extends my page length infinitely. Every time I try to scroll down to the footer, it keeps expanding and getting longer and longer. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 11:27 PM
Please provide the URL of the page in question so that we can view its source code to see what might be causing the problem.
- corinth924Answered on July 19, 2011 at 11:36 PM
Thanks, Wayne! Here's the URL: http://www.924demo.com/contact
I really appreciate your help.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 19, 2011 at 11:58 PM
I should have asked this before but in which browser are you noticing this strange behavior? In Chrome 12 it appears fine. It also works okay in my other browsers: Opera 11, Safari 5, Firefox 5 and Internet Explorer 8.
- corinth924Answered on July 20, 2011 at 12:07 AM
Thanks for the reply, Wayne. I'm having the problem in Chrome 12 and Safari 5. Cleared cookies, cache, etc, still didn't make a difference. Firefox is the only one I didn't have any issue with.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 20, 2011 at 12:14 AM
If it's any consolation, in all likelyhood, since I was able to view the footer without any problems in those same browsers, this is confined to your computer.
I'll need to give this some thought. In the meantime, one of my colleagues may provide you with the solution.
- corinth924Answered on July 20, 2011 at 12:30 AM
Ha! Small consolation, but as long as my client doesn't see it, I'm okay with that. I'm on a MBP, new as of August '10. Everything's up to date (at least I believe so) ... weird. I'm sending it off to Sherry in the morning and we'll see what she says. Thanks for your help! Have a great night!
- allanftdAnswered on July 20, 2011 at 01:33 AM
I have the same findings as my colleague Wayne:
I'm almost certain Sherry will not see what you saw earlier :)