- stretchandstapleAsked on March 17, 2014 at 08:40 PM
http://www.jotform.com//?formID=40637690795972 viewing in firefox 27.0.1
- deancgibbonsAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 08:44 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 17, 2014 at 09:59 PM
It's working fine on my end now.
Maybe it was temporary or maybe it was a cache issue. Please clear your browser's cache and try it again.
- stretchandstapleAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 01:19 PM
I did, it still isn't working have a look at it on Facebook http://on.fb.me/1cesMGj. Also it takes forever to load. As I originally stated it is only when it is a secure form. When it isn't secure it works fine.
- MarkPuttAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 01:45 PM
This. I'm having the SAME issue.
I've noted it in detail in a ticket of my own.
- stretchandstapleAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 02:23 PM
Same thing with this one https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/40687027464964
- stretchandstapleAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 03:05 PM
I would appreciate some urgency, as this form is part of a short term advertising campaign that is over in a couple of days, so it is costing me a lot of money to not have this form functioning correctly.
- KadeJMAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 06:11 PM
I just took another look at both of your forms for a second opinion about this in a different location and I can see it fine with no issue as well. Can you both please check again now on this from your end and let us know if this is still happening?
If you are then may we please know what Browser/Browser Version you are using so that we can dive into this problem deeper?
- MarkPuttAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 06:18 PM
Nope still doesn't work.
I'm using chrome Version 33.0.1750.154
I still see the same issue.
These are errors from my chrome console.GET https://static-interlogyllc.netdna-ssl.com/static/formCss.css?3.2.965 404 (Not Found) 40425738410954:8GET https://static-interlogyllc.netdna-ssl.com/css/printForm.css?3.2.965 404 (Not Found) 40425738410954:9GET https://static-interlogyllc.netdna-ssl.com/static/jotform.js?3.2.965 404 (Not Found) 40425738410954:44Uncaught ReferenceError: JotForm is not defined
- ChristianhopeprojectAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 06:29 PM
I am having the same issue at https://www.secure.christianhopeproject.com/donate.html Please fix this. I am losing money
here are the errors im getting
- bigdeckerAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 06:32 PM
Our forms are doing the same thing.
- stretchandstapleAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 07:08 PM
As I stated in the original post I am using Firefox 27.0.1, and I am still experincing the same issue.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 07:09 PM
We are terrible sorry bot this, our developers are very aware of the problem are already working on it to have it fixed ASAP