- FairnetsdkAsked on March 18, 2014 at 05:47 AM
The top URL links OK - but the other do not
Any explanation ?
- KadeJMAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 09:39 AM
Can you please provide us with more detail about the url's you are referring to? I am under the impression that you may be referring to the form url? I believe that this may be explained better in your screenshot but it seems that unfortunately it didn't upload correctly since I am unable to see it on my end. Can you please try uploading it one more time.
- FairnetsdkAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 09:50 AM
Oh - I see - please find the screenshot below
Den 18/03/2014 kl. 14.39 skrev JotForm Support Forum :
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 11:42 AM
I'm afraid your screenshot did not get uploaded this time either - please try following this linked guide.
Thank you for your patience.
- FairnetsdkAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 11:55 AM
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 11:58 AM
That is an automated feature that determines where your form will be loaded best based on your form-editing location.
You can manually change it to the domain in the browser navigation pane, but let us know so that we can take a look to make sure its good to go.
- FairnetsdkAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 12:03 PM
Ok - sorry for the many tries uploading the screenshot.
Problem is, that I use Composite C1 CMS - and it throws an "Error" message if I use anything else than the original URL i.e. OK if I use: http://www.jotform.com//?formID=40636718106352
But error if I use: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/40636718106352
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 02:25 PM
Forget the link on the top, this is shown when your form is on edit mode
You must grab the link from "Your Form is here" and if all that you want is a direct link to the form, that's the one
If you want to embed the form in a page then you need to grab the EMBED, IFRAME OR SOURCE version
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 02:29 PM
If you get an error, when opening the direct link http://form.jotformeu.com/form/40636718106352 , then this is probably an error in the browser.
Please open the link in Chrome, incognito mode
- FairnetsdkAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 02:35 PM
Welcome aboard - many thnx for chipping in,
When using the URL address in edit mode: Ok : http://fairnets.dk/Forms/Form-1
When using the claimed correct address: Error pops up: http://fairnets.dk/Forms/Form-2
Tried IE, Safari, Firefox both MAC and Windows.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 05:35 PM
Can you try this codes:
The correct direct URL of your form should be: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/40636718106352. Are you not able to access this link?
www.jotformeu.com is our preferred domain for your location/region. This should work best for you and recommend so you won't see a different domain which causes a confusion to your end.