- nleemanAsked on March 18, 2014 at 02:11 PM
· Dear Support,
· As mentioned by my colleague Yves Casavant, several colleagues had accounts that we now want to group into only one.
The source account details:
The target account details:
The forms below from my account need to be moved in the Centre d'étude folder of the ccaforms account:
- 2013 Power Corporation of Canada Award
- Prix Power Corporation du Canada 2013
- Bourses dappui Automne 2013
- Fall 2013 Support Grants
- Mellon 2014 – Call for papers
- Mellon 2014 Appel à participation
Natasha LeemanPage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 18, 2014 at 04:46 PM
Unfortunately, we cannot move forms into a folder. In general, moved forms will be placed into the My Forms tab. You have to manually add it to the mentioned folder.
It's all set. Just please kindly check the account "ccaforms" for the moved forms.
- nleemanAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 09:40 AMDear Welvin,
Many thanks for moving the forms. I have checked the "ccaforms" account and
they are all there. We will move the forms ourselves into the appropriate
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 11:54 AM
Great! Please contact us again if we can help in any way.