- jesse.rayAsked on March 18, 2014 at 11:01 PM
I am asking if the registrant has an assistant. If they select yes, I want a new set of questions about how to contat their assitant.
How can I do this?
- shpropertiesAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 06:56 AM
You would use 'Conditions'
Here is an example.
Click on the tenant application, and play with it. depending on what you choose, displays different options.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 06:57 AM
Thanks for asking. Initially, I was going to explain how to create a condition to show fields but when I selected "Yes" as the answer to that question in the form to which I believe you're referring, three new fields (Assistant's Name, Assistant's Email and Assistant's Phone) appeared. Conversely, when "No" was selected, those fields disappeared. Is this not the functionality you wanted to achieve?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 06:58 AM
Thanks for your input.
- jesse.rayAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 08:00 AMYes! ThxJesse Ray
- EliezerNAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Thanks for the update. It is good to know you figure it out.
Please let us know if you need further assistance with this inquiry.
- jesse.rayAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 11:30 AMI really, really like your program from what I have used so far !!