- royalsalsa2010Asked on March 19, 2014 at 03:18 AM
Please tell me the way to share some of my form's details with my partners:
- automathic reports about new registrations to the email adress of new partner
Many thanks for the help!
- shpropertiesAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 06:55 AM
The notification that you receive when someone submits the form, you could create an addition notification that emails your partners with selected information.
- EliezerNAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 10:52 AM
So, what you need is to send Notifiers of the submission to another person's email, right? As shproperties stated, you may create multiple Notifiers and include the Email address of the desired person in the Recipient Email field in the email settings of the Notifier. Here is how to create new Notifiers: Setting up email notifications
Another way and maybe easier would be to simply add the new Email address to the already existing Notifier. You can add up to 10 Recipient Emails per Notifier. Here is how to add multiple recipients:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"
You can find these instructions in this guide: Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry or kindly open new threads for unrelated questions.