- payalshahAsked on March 19, 2014 at 09:39 AM
https://myonlinebusinessempire.com/jotform_eway_2/, our form at this url is not being submitted and always shows as 'Please Wait' after submission whereas it was working as fine previously but it seems as something has changed at jotform due to which it is not working anymore.
Please check for this and let us know asap on this.
- CarinaAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 12:22 PM
I tested in firefox and could submit, but the form hangs if using Chrome. I removed the currency converter widget and inserted the widget again and I could submit the form.
Let us know if the problem persists.
- payalshahAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 06:48 AM
1. The form is still not working fine in Chrome and hangs after submission, so the issue still exists.
2. In Firefox, though the form gets submitted but other issues are there like:
a. Validation Error Messages are shown in different manner in Chrome and FF, whereas this should be consistent across the browsers
b. At the end of form, there are 3 fields: USD Price, Exchange Rate, Price and Price needs to be autocalculated by multiplication of USD Price and Exchange Rate but it is not working fine in Firefox but working well in chrome.
Please check both the issues as mentioned above.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 09:27 AM
Using the form's direct URL does not exibit the mentioned issue.
You should also try re-embedding the form using its iframe code instead.
It is possible that with the current script embed used, the form's scripts and those that are on the website are conflicting. So, using iframe embed should prevent the script conflict.
Please try the suggestion. Inform us if issue persist.