- Dawn RennieAsked on March 19, 2014 at 09:57 AM
I purchased your services last week and now I can't log in. Your system says I am not a user. Here is my email.
Please let me know asap what is going on.
email@example.com via plimus.comMar 14 (5 days ago)to meDear Dawn,
Thank you for your purchase of JotForm - Premium Monthly Subscription
Your account should be upgraded to Premium shortly. Should you have any questions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Upon checking, I found that you have a guest account. This type of accounts are created when you do not sign up / sign in to your JotForm account and start building your form. Please go ahead and sign up for a free account using email address as "email@example.com". The form from your guest account should automatically move to your new account.
You mentioned your username as "enzosacres" while making your subscription payment. This username is still available and you can sign up with this username.
Do get back to us once you complete the sign up process and we will manually upgrade it to premium.
- Dawn RennieAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 02:10 PMNo you are not correct. I paid for the premium acct. I have a confirmation email.
Please fix this.
Sent from my iPhone
- Dawn RennieAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 02:40 PMI have cut my receipt below. Please help me get what I paid for!
Please also give me a number or name of who I am talking to.
Plimus Sales firstname.lastname@example.org
Mar 14 (5 days ago)
IMPORTANT: This receipt is best viewed with a fixed width font. (Courier)
*** DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AS THIS ADDRESS IS NOT CHECKED ***
SEE BELOW FOR CONTACT INFORMATION
Dear Dawn Rennie,
Thank you for your recent purchase using the Plimus.com Online Store,
authorized seller of Interlogy LLC
If you have any content-related or technical questions about the product,
only the manufacturer can provide proper support, please contact
If you contact the product manufacturer please be patient and allow them 2
business days to respond.
If after two business days the issue remains unresolved, Plimus will be
happy to assist you directly. To make a customer service inquiry regarding
this purchase please visit:
We have received your order and your credit card charge has been authorized.
Use the link below to request product support, see your order information
online, retrieve your receipt, obtain an official invoice, request refund
or to have your product/registration keys resent (if applicable), do not
reply to this email as your reply will go unread:
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the
future. Please find the receipt for your order at the end of this message.
The Plimus Team
IMPORTANT: This charge will appear on your credit card statement as
Order Reference Number:
Order Date: 14 Mar
1743 NE 61st Ave
Portland, OR 97213
Product Qty Unit Price Ext. Price
JotForm Premium Monthly Subscription 1 $ 9.95 $ 9.95
Total: $ 9.95
The Plimus Team
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 05:37 PM
Yes, it appears that there is no account under your email, but we do acknowledge your payment, and we shall rectify the situation:
1. Create an account by clicking http://jotfrom.com/signup
2. Please use username enzosacres when signing up
3. Once you create your account - let us know, and we shall move your form (40675461434152) into your account and apply the plan you paid for.
Looking forward to your response.
- Dawn RennieAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 05:50 PMOk I created my account.
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:37 PM, JotForm Support Forum ...
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 05:58 PM
Done and Done.
Your form is in your account and the payment you made has been effected.
Please ignore the notification emails from Plimus - our payment gateway - that was me making sure the changes were applied to your new acccount.
Looks good now.
Thank you for your patience - and let us know if we can assist further.
- Dawn RennieAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 08:50 PMWe had a foster/volunteer application right after we signed up. Can you
find that form? It took 4 hours to create. Please find it.
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:58 PM, JotForm Support Forum ...
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 11:37 PM
Upon checking your account, I found that you have only one form there "Event Feedback Form".
I am unable to find the missing form "Foster/volunteer application". Have you embedded this form somewhere or do you have the formID? I did try to find out with your IP address as well.
Have you tried to create any other account or used a different email address to create that form? Do get back to us and we will try to trace the form.
- Dawn RennieAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 11:50 PMMy mom created it from her computer right after I originally paid for my
membership. It would be great if you could find it. We really need it, and
created it in your program. No back up plan.
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 8:37 PM, JotForm Support Forum ...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 01:50 AM
After almost an hour of finding any traces to locate the forms, I've found 7 forms on your other guest account which has the IP address used on your subscription payment. I have now moved them to your registered account enzosacres. Please login to this account to view all the forms.
Let us know if there's still anything missing. Thanks!
- zinukmala01Answered on March 20, 2014 at 06:36 AM
This link provide from your's
Its reliable and secure???