- jalbringAsked on March 19, 2014 at 11:06 AM
they added html to my shopify site. 2 forms a new account form and a build account form. the dev will not transfer the jot account so i created my own. is there a code or something i can replace in html on my site to redirect?Page URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 02:17 PM
Can you please confirm if you are referring on having access on the form which created by your web designer where you can see the submissions/entries being submitted by your clients? If yes, here are the things you gonna do.
1. Clone the form which being use in your website
2. Edit your website where the forms is embedded and remove/delete it
4. Save changes
Please do note also that you need to either re-create email alerts of the clone form or make sure the recipient of the form is your email address.
If you need further assistance, please do let us know.
- jalbringAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 03:50 PMi tried that but it doesnt look right. font is small and it is in center of page. they had it aligned to the left
- pinoytechAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 05:37 PM
I've clone your form and make some modification on it using custom css to look the same like the form currently embedded in your website.
Feel free to clone the form and use it.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- jalbringAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 06:43 PM
thank you that worked! i=my apologies but i meant to change this
would you be able to apply same changees and i will clone?
thank you for your time
- CesarAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Kindly try this clone/modification of the form on http://www.printnaked.com/pages/build-a-quote
Example form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/40778936410965?
Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.