- TomCrellinAsked on March 19, 2014 at 06:33 PM
I have a form embedded onto my Adobe Muse site and the display is correct but the hidden fields I have pointing to my price field and bringing down the rest of the page - Is there a solution for this?
Cheers in advance.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 19, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Hi,I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, would you please clarify it further? But before that, please try to re-embed your form using iframe embed code. This might be of help. http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. Thanks!
- TomCrellinAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 04:50 AM
I have embedded the form using the iFrame code and it is doing the same thing, I have attached a screenshot to help clarify what I mean.
- TomCrellinAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 04:53 AM
Below the site map area there is just the footer that needs to go directly under it but the footer is being forced down the page by the hidden fields.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 08:08 AM
I see what you mean - the hidden values are dynamically adjusting the page height.
I'm looking at your website and preparing a solution now.
I will respond as soon as it is complete.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 08:43 AM
Please use the following Iframe embed code.
Replace the embed script that you have on the site with this:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//jotformeu.com/form/40682966128362" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:485px!important; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Let us know if this helps.
- TomCrellinAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 12:50 PMThat works perfectly Titus - Cheers mate.
I'm having difficulty putting the actual price on the right hand side of the price field - Just so the form is a bit shorter.
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 08:43:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Hidden fields dragging page size down