- carolannleefslmAsked on April 14, 2010 at 09:53 AM
When I look at the grid listings of my submission they do not sort correctly either in descending or ascending order. Is this being fixed?
- So sorry to tag in on your question, but the forum won't even let me post!! This new version is causing me so many headaches! I have a question about the reports also. How do we get them to post on our site? I used to be able to create a grid listing and then put an iframe on my site to display the submissions. Now there is nothing showing up in the report and if I try to create a new report it just keeps saying there are errors and nothing will save!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 10:59 AMcarolannleefslm:
1. Click on this icon on the right side
2. Add Submission Date
3. Click on Submission Date column header on the grid
Sorry to hear about your login problem. Please try logging out your JotForm account logging back in. Then click on the Forum link again to get back. You should be logged-in. If this does not help please email us your browser type and version.
We are going to re-add the "Share Grid Listing" option soon. Existing grid listings are working fine now but we simply disabled adding new grid listings for now until that feature is working properly on the new version.
- carolannleefslmAnswered on April 14, 2010 at 12:35 PMaytekin: Existing grid listings are NOT working fine now, I can only see a partial list of submissions at one time and I cannot sort all of them, just the partial list I can see on each page. And since I can only sort a fraction of what I have I can't really sort at all, can I?