- nzciaAsked on March 20, 2014 at 06:50 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 08:58 PM
I checked your form and it has hidden address field which is mark as required. This results to required validation error when submitting the form. To fix this, you have to show the address field (right click > show field). Here's how:
After doing that, test your form, it should redirect you to Paypal once you click the submit button.
Hope this helps!
- nzciaAnswered on March 20, 2014 at 09:39 PM
Of Course. I forgot that.
Ok there's the other problem - what I was trying to do was hide either the address line 2 or Suburb field. How can I do that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 21, 2014 at 02:33 AM
Here are the steps to hide the "Address Line 2" and / or "Suburb" field from your address question:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Select the address question of your form.
3. Click on the "Fields" option from the toolbar and uncheck the fields you do not want to display in address question. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.