- soportelofontecillaAsked on July 21, 2011 at 05:17 AM
I try to open my form to insert in my secure website but does not work!check: https://pagos.lofontecilla.com
This is a re-post of a comment on How Do I Receive SSL Submissions?
- brx250Answered on July 21, 2011 at 05:49 AM
Thank you for using JotForm.
First, I would suggest you to review the attached illustrations for proper imbedding of the forms to a website.
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Embed Form"3. Click "Secure form" and then the "Embed" option
4. Copy the source code provided.
And paste it on your website's code.
I also found this script on your source code and I would recommend you to change this
to this one below,
Hope this helps. If you have any other problems, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support