- ShawnWashburnAsked on March 22, 2014 at 09:56 AM
I have only registered about 10 artist. Now another is trying tio register and is getting an over the quota limit. This just cant be...
Would you please look into this.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 22, 2014 at 02:01 PM
Apologies for the inconvinience caused, please provide us the form's url so that we can be able to investigate into this.
Loolking forward to serving you further.
- ShawnWashburnAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 10:21 AMStill !!! I am trying to registrar artists and still get over quota limit!
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Hi, on a free account you can receive upto 10 monthly payments.
If the 100 or 10 SSL submission, or 10 payments quota reache the limit, the forms will be unavailable, whichever quota is reached first. The form will be available when the counter resets next month, you might consider upgrading to a plan that best suits your needs.
- ShawnWashburnAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 05:11 PMI DO NOT HAVE A FREE ACCOUNT !!! I just received another email from a
person that is trying to register but cant.
On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 12:14 PM, JotForm Support Forum <
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 06:07 PM
I can see that you have a PREMIUM type subscription.
And I do not find any issue on your account, so there should be no problem using your forms that could be related to account limitations.
BUT this form http://form.jotform.us/form/33466008709154 you mentioned belongs to a different username/account TOASTartwalk which only have FREE type of subscription.
as it is now, TOASTartwalk had already exceeded the allowed payments submissions which is only 10.
This is the reason the form http://form.jotform.us/form/33466008709154 does not accept further submissions.
The username/account TOASTartwalk will either have to upgrade to higher plan to have more limits, OR wait at the next 1st day of the month when submissions resets will occur.
Hope this clarifies the matter. Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- ShawnWashburnAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 06:51 PMHow is this form free? NO! I paid to have a premium account and I just
received ANOTHER email from an artist trying to register and cannot. THIS
IS A CRITICAL TIME FOR US TO REGISTER ARTISTS AND IT IS DEPENDENT ON THIS
FORM. I Do NOT understand why the money I paid is not working for THIS
form. We cannot afford to loose any more registrations!!! I need this fix
if there are any question please call me at
On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 6:07 PM, JotForm Support Forum ...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 07:21 PM
As mentioned previously, the account ShawnWashburn is at PREMIUM
BUT the account TOASTartwalk is only at FREE.
belongs to TOASTartwalk account.
Can you please clarify us which ACCOUNT do you own?
- ShawnWashburnAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 08:30 PMThat needs to be changed!
How do I access that account?
I used toastartwalk@gmail and it said no such email on file... only
Really need to fix this ASAP the premium account should be for TOASTartwalk
NOT shawn washburn
can you fix this please????
On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 7:21 PM, JotForm Support Forum ...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 09:22 PM
Are you the owner of the account TOASTartwalk?
If you own this account, then you can login to it.
If you forgot the password, you can reset it using its e-mail account. use the 'Forgot Password' link in http://jotform.com/login page
Really need to fix this ASAP the premium account should be for TOASTartwalk NOT shawn washburn
To be able to fix this mistake, you will need to cancel first the ShawnWashburn and upgrade instead the TOASTartwalk account.
- ShawnWashburnAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 09:40 AMThis was covered this in one of the nine email back and forth. As I said
this is critical Toast RIGHT NOW to have this form functioning to register
artists. i CANNOT afford to loose another registrant...
If you cannot fix this NOW I will discontinue Jotform and use the free form
builder on wix admin page.
On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 9:22 PM, JotForm Support Forum ...
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 12:09 PM
I think there is a confusion. We have been trying to tell you that the account TOASTartwalk is NOT a paid one.
This can be resolved in two ways:
1. According to our records you purchased a subscription for another account which is
ShawnWashburn (email@example.com) Which is the one you are using to post in this thread. Below the order ref number and original date of purchase
Reference Number :78051152
Order Date :01/31/2014 18:34
JotForm Login Name: ShawnWashburn
That means that your account TOASTartwalk (firstname.lastname@example.org) is still on FREE status
So all you need to do to resolve this problem is
-Log out from ShawnWashburn
-Login to TOASTartwalk ,
-Go to Pricing page
-Purchase a subscription for TOASTartwalk
2 .So far TOASTartwalk shows only 2 forms:
Membership Application Form
An alternative solution to resolve the problem would be to:
-Just move these forms to your paid account ShawnWashburn
If you want the second solution, let us know.
- ShawnWashburnAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 12:20 PMYes! please move those to the paid account option #2
On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 12:09 PM, JotForm Support Forum <
- ShawnWashburnAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 01:00 PMIs this resolved??
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 01:53 PM
Ok, Forns have been transferred.
- ShawnWashburnAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 02:40 PMThanks
On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 1:53 PM, JotForm Support Forum ...