- dwbAsked on March 23, 2014 at 09:47 AM
I would like to be able to have a Print Form feature for a reservation form that I am creating so people can print and retain fro their paper records.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 23, 2014 at 11:56 AM
1. Assuming that you edit the form, and you are in the form builder. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
2. On the Submit button properties, click "Print" button from the toolbar to enable Print Button. You will be able to see the button with a word "ON" on it:
3. That's it, you'll now see the Print Button on the form.Hope this is what you are looking for, let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- dwbAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 07:00 AMThank you.
Now, is there a way to have this without the Submit button? i.e., have only the Print Form button?
- jedcadornaAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 09:09 AM
Yes you can hide submit button by injecting this custom CSS code.
- dwbAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 10:20 AMThank you!
- CarinaAnswered on March 24, 2014 at 12:13 PM
If you need further assistance please let us know.