- kimskimAsked on July 05, 2010 at 02:19 PMHow can I test my payment forms using the Paypal sandbox?
- serkanAnswered on July 06, 2010 at 02:40 AMJotForm currently doesn't have an option for testing payments. However, I'll add this as a request on our feature requests list.Thanks.
- cmackendAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 01:55 PM
This is disappointing. I will probably not be able to use Jotform for my site project.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 15, 2011 at 06:39 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I'm not sure why or how this is not implemented yet. There might be some underlying reason behind this subject. I will ask our developers to clarify. Thanks.
- NovicaineAnswered on May 07, 2013 at 04:21 PM
Any updates on this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 07, 2013 at 07:08 PM
We do not have sandbox mode for the paypal payment tools but you can probably tests by enablingAuthorization Only. With this, you wont get charged until you approved it on the paypal side.
I hope this helps. Thank you!