- MESARAsked on March 25, 2014 at 01:13 PM
Its been like a week my excel report doesnt update when i recieve submission, please help
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 25, 2014 at 03:19 PM
I've tested this. I was able to send the submission and see them in my submissions view. I am also able to downalod the excel report from the builder. But the data is not sent to dropbox. So I have reported this to our developers
- MESARAnswered on March 25, 2014 at 03:34 PM
Thank you very much, ill wait for ur answer
- MESARAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 09:04 AM
Any further information ?
- MESARAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 11:19 AM
I need help thank you !!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Hi, I see the ticket for this matter is still opened, our developers are aware of it, and are working to have it fixed as soon as possible, you will be notified via this thread when that happens. Thanks for your patience.
- MESARAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 03:16 PM
May i just know if the app will work again next week because my contract finish next week (april 17th)
And the company will use it without me. I just wanna make sure it will be fixed before i leave.
Thank you very much
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 09, 2014 at 04:25 PM
The problem is not yet fixed as of checking. Unfortunately, we can't give you a definite time to when this will be resolved. However, I am asking any updates from our developers about the progress on this report. We will let you know once we heard back from them as soon as possible.
Thanks and apologies for this inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportkennethAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 11:41 AM
Hi, @MESAR, apologized if this issue took too long to resolved. I'm pretty sure you're report was password protected. You only get a corrupted file if the report had a password set. If so, then this should be okay now. We made a patch to send the password protected report to your account.
Let me know, thanks