- berkst1dAsked on March 25, 2014 at 08:49 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 25, 2014 at 09:58 PM
Hi, if you want to prevent multiple submission on a form Unique Submission is used for that purpose. Here's how:
1. While in the form builder, find and click "Setup & Embed" tab the "Preferences" button from the toolbar
2. In the preferences window, click "Form Limits" tab and Select the "Unique Submission" option you prefer
3. Click "Close Settings" button and save the form changes by clicking the "Save" button from the form builder.
There is a difference between strict and loose check.
Loose Check controls the cookie.
Strict Check also controls the IP address.
If you select Strict Check, people in the same network (in the same school, college,university, institution ) will not be able to make submissions, as the IP address for the network would be the same. If you are considering the target audience as students in the same school, Loose Check should be chosen.