- shazza007Asked on March 26, 2014 at 09:56 AM
Hello. I have a client who'd like to havea few surveys on their site.
Wondering if you offer the following features in either the free or a paid version:
1. Can the client save the survey and come back to it later and continue filling it in?
2. Is there a progress bar that would show the client how far along in the survey they are?
3. Can the survey be easily printed out?
4. Is there a way for the client to 'view survey results' after they have filled it out?
5. Finally, if we embed the survey on our own site, can we remove any signs of branding from jotform?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 12:42 PM
1.Yes the survey could be saved and the user can continue later, by applying the workaround explained in the guide below:
2. Yes, we have a progress bar widget, simply look for in the search bar under widgets menu, then drag and drop it anywhere in the form (I would set it in the top) , but it won't matter as the progress bar should be visible in all pages
3.If you want the users to print the survey, you can include a PDF link in an Autoresponder
4. Are you willing to show a sort of graphic results? If that is the case you can create visual reports that you can embed in a Webpage and make the Thannk You Page to be redirected to that page or the direct link of the report itself. For more details please check this Redirecting Users to a Different Page
5. Embedding the form is the best way to not show in the address our own address. The form itself won't show any Jotform branding. This is true even for free users
I hope this can help you to decide if JotForm is good enough for you.
Also, please open a separate thread per each unrelated question and we will be happy to assist you