- ManikinAgencyAsked on March 26, 2014 at 12:49 PM
My forms aren't showing in a sub user account. They were yesterday when we set it up but the ones i'm trying to share today are not.
Sub Account is firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 02:40 PM
We are very aware of the problem, our developers are working on this to fix the issue ASAP.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 04:18 PM
The issue should now be fixed, but it may take some time for the database replication to catch up.
- ManikinAgencyAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 12:23 PM
It is still not fixed. They started showing up again but aren't showing up now.
Even when they showed, the sub-user could not clone or edit the form.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Ok, I've forwarded this to second level, thanks for reporting
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 06:05 PM
We are very sorry about the problems you have been experiencing. We have had some issues with sub users over the past few days.
Having said that. This issue should now be fixed. I have just logged into your sub users accoun through our admin panel and was able to see the forms you had shared. If the error is still persisting for you though plese try clearing your cache to see if that helps.
Once again we are very sorry for any inconvenience this caused you.