- ManishaThakorAsked on July 22, 2011 at 02:17 PM
Nothing shows up when I use your WordPress script. And when I try the DW code all the styles go away and the CAPTCHA doesn't work at all. Any suggestions? Thanks!
- allanftdAnswered on July 22, 2011 at 02:41 PM
May we ask if you've tried using other embed code types like the Iframe embed code? If not, kindly try it and let us know how it goes.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- ManishaThakorAnswered on July 22, 2011 at 03:02 PM
I have tried iFrame, Embed, Source Code and LightBox and nothing has worked. I am unable to install the iFrame embed plugin as my IT person has strongly recommended against it. I would be happy to just be able to make the text bigger and alignment correct. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 22, 2011 at 03:20 PM
The <link> tags that import the form's css from our server is not present in your page right now. That is the reason why the form doesn't have proper styling. Even if you embed it correctly using DW or Source codes, the styling would still be overriden by the site's style.css but at least it would retain some of the styling.
I am of the opinion that iframe can solve this appearance issue. Can you please try re-embedding the form - this time using iframe, to isolate the form from your site's css?
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Watch this short video to learn how to properly embed a form in a wordpress site.
Notify us if you have made the necessary changes so we can inspect your page and find out what's causing it to not display at all.
We'll be looking forward to your response. Thanks!
- ManishaThakorAnswered on July 22, 2011 at 03:43 PMThank you so much for your help! I reinstalled the iFrame version and it worked perfectly. I must not have grabbed all the code the first time or something. Thanks!
Assistant to Manisha Thakor
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 22, 2011 at 03:46 PM
Feels good to hear that we were able to assist you with this problem of yours. Feel free to contact us again if there's anything related to Jotform that you'd like to ask or have assistance with.
Thank you and have a great day!
To your success,