- hosker4uAsked on July 22, 2011 at 02:36 PM
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came From
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 22, 2011 at 03:58 PM
Hope you find this answer helpful. Let us know if there's anything else you'd like to ask. Thank you and have a nice day!
- hosker4uAnswered on July 23, 2011 at 11:07 AM
I have tried the code below, but it does not seem to be working, I used the input name AND then went to view source and tried the name the code gave. No luck so far:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 23, 2011 at 11:37 AM
You should look up the name property of your hidden input and get only the value after the underscore:
Therefore, this code should work:
I tested this code and submitted on your form and it worked perfectly fine. The value is successfully stored in the submission entry:
There is no reason why it would not work for you.
- hosker4uAnswered on July 23, 2011 at 12:07 PM
I am guessing maybe a cache - it is now working fine. Thanks for the help Neil.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 23, 2011 at 01:39 PM
It probably is just an issue with the cache. You are very much welcome. Feel free to contact us again for assistance with regards to your forms. Thanks!