- rsbcAsked on July 22, 2011 at 02:45 PM
Example, I have a form titled "clone of enlistment form" and I want to change that to what it is now. How do I change the title?
- allanftdAnswered on July 22, 2011 at 02:49 PM
To change the title of a form, simply click on the title itself ("Party RSVP" for example) and type your preferred form title.
Hope you find this useful. Thank you for using JotForm and let us know if you need further assistance.
- rsbcAnswered on July 22, 2011 at 03:05 PMI have tried that and it does not work. I am not able to change any of my
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 22, 2011 at 03:28 PM
You would first need to edit the form by choosing the Edit option when you click on the specific form from the list which can be found on My Forms.
Then, while in edit mode, click on the title of the form to change it.
Hope this helps. Thanks and have a nice day!
- rsbcAnswered on July 23, 2011 at 04:43 AMThat was a better explanation, thanks so much for your help.
- brx250Answered on July 23, 2011 at 05:21 AM
We're glad you've settled your issue already. If you have any questions in the future, you are more than welcome to contact us again.
Thank you for using JotForm.
Albert | JotForm Support