- sarajudy69Asked on March 26, 2014 at 08:38 PM
I have a form in a sidebar thats long and narrow.After I press submit, the thank you shows up half cut off. How would I make it to fit the box. Also,can I customize it bec the colors dont really match!
Also, how do I get the form to moveup a little bec its not centered vertically. And how to I widen the desciption box
One more question: The submit button seems blury
- CesarAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 10:02 PM
You can use the Thank You Page settings found on the top toolbar of the Form Builder. This should allow you two viable options.
1. Redirect the user to a custom URL of your choosing.
2. Customize the Thank You page right from the Form Builder:
Do let us know if you need further assistance using these options. Thank you.
- sarajudy69Answered on March 26, 2014 at 11:12 PM
Thaks--I didnt see an answer for the other 2 Qs I asked...Can you answer them?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 11:36 PM
We would appreciate if you open a separate thread for each unrelated question.