- MEGSSSAsked on March 27, 2014 at 11:15 AM
I'd like to send it to my email address, but it's going to the default address. What can I do?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 01:38 PM
Our apologies for the confusion.
That's how Test Email is designed. It will only send a test notification to your account email. You need to make an actual submissions with your form to test. Just simply fill your form then submit, it should send notification to the email address placed on your form notifier.
- plusmgtAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 09:07 AM
that makes it much more difficult, especially when your form is very long like mine is with lots of required fields.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 09:49 AM
In such situations it's probably best to remove the "Required Field" validation from all the fields, run your tests and once you're satisfied reset the fields to required.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 28, 2014 at 09:50 AM
Or, change the account email address temporarily and then change it back when you are done.