- hallclassicsAsked on March 27, 2014 at 02:47 PM
How do we allow our clients to schedule various items (products) and let them be totalled but allow them to just pay a DEPOSIT and have it deducted from the total when they do? Thanks, Rick
Also, can we embed must like this...it doesn't seem to stay in the html...has that changed
<embed width="150" height="25" src="//www.spiritofprophecy.org/10%20Meditation%20From%20Thais.m4a" loop="true" repeat="false" autostart="true"></embed>
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 04:26 PM
When you say "schedule", you mean to "select", right? I assumed, that is to select. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Unfortunately, this type of transaction isn't available in Paypal API so it's not possible to implement this to our Paypal Integration.
I think there's a workaround for this using our calculation function combine with Paypal Custom Quantity box. Would you like this workaround? I need to confirm if you want to so I can start with it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 04:44 PM
By the way, the workaround includes getting your form source codes and adding custom script to the source that would move/copy/forward balance/payables to the Paypal custom quantity box.
Let me also add that when using the workaround:
1. You have to finish your form into our form builder so to avoid doing changes back/forth
2. You have to save the modified source codes as an HTML and host it to your own server because there is no way you can import back the source codes into our form builder.
3. Any changes to the form won't be reflected to the source codes. You have to redo everything so that's why it's advisable to finalize your form when doing this workaround.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 27, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Here's the final output: https://shots.jotform.com/welvin/pages/Paypal-with-deposit-payment-option.html
This is the original form URL: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/40855607687972.
If you'd like this method, I'd be happy to implement the same to your form. Minor adjustments is needed to the form.