- Lunatic447Asked on July 23, 2011 at 01:09 PM
I need help with some CSS injection. I want to remove this resize function in my contact form. But how do I do this?
Here's a Screenshot.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 23, 2011 at 01:20 PM
You can disable resizing for textarea fields in your form by injecting this custom css code:
To inject custom css:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences Form button
3. Choose Form Styles tab
4. Copy and paste the css code in the Inject Custom CSS textarea
Hope this helps. Thank you and have a nice day!
- Lunatic447Answered on July 23, 2011 at 01:42 PM
Thanks a lot Neil :)
I wonder how quick your message was there. Pretty cool.
I tried to search this "class" in Google Chrome's Developer Tools, but couldn't found it. Strange..
The same to you ;)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 23, 2011 at 01:49 PM
The textarea resizing is a fairly new property introduced with HTML 5. The default value is enabled (both), that is why you can't find it in the form's source code via Chrome's Developer Tool.