- josephmakAsked on March 27, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Please verify the error.
TWILIO SMS Plugin
Error : The requested resource /2010-04-01/Accounts/SMS/Messages.json was not found
This error just happen not long, as 2 weeks earlier, we do not have any issues.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 03:19 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I was able to replicate the exact same issue you are having with one of my own form as well. Please check the screenshot below:
I am creating a bug report and sending this to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- cettoxAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 07:25 AM
Twilio recently changed their API structure. We also updated our software to reflect Twilio's changes on their API. It should be working again now!
- josephmakAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Nope. It shows
I did not change the authorization code. Can you check?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 28, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Did you rebuild the integration? You need to remove and re-add the widget. Please confirm this to us, so we can forward this again to our developers
- cettoxAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 07:07 AM
Can you re-add the widget and suplly Twilio auth details again. We fixed some bugs regarding this. It should have been fixed. Thanks.
- josephmakAnswered on April 03, 2014 at 07:53 AM
I will try it later and update you. Thanks.
- sandeepAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 12:39 AM
I am getting same error. Please check the snippet.
$sid = "AC*****************************"; // Your Account SID from www.twilio.com/console
$token = "e6***************"; // Your Auth Token from www.twilio.com/console
$client = new Client($sid , 'SECRET-KEY', $token);
$message = $client->messages->create(
'98**********, // Text this number
'from' => '99*********, // From a valid Twilio number
'body' => 'Hello from Twilio! Sandeep'
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 16, 2017 at 03:24 AM
This seems to be an old thread. To better assist you, I moved your concern to a separate thread, please follow this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1035313