- marsupialAsked on July 24, 2011 at 05:21 PM
I want to use a pre-filled form with some texboxes, I want the user to be able to see the information in those textboxes but not to edit them, is that possible?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 24, 2011 at 06:28 PM
The only way that I know of to accomplish that would be to embed the full source of the form in question into your page and then include a readonly attribute in the tag of the text box. This also works for text areas.
Thanks for asking. If there's anything else related to our product with which you need help, please feel free to post the query on the forum and our team will be glad to assist where we can.
- marsupialAnswered on July 24, 2011 at 06:32 PM
Thank You Wayne
That should work for me
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 24, 2011 at 06:35 PM
Glad to be of service :)
- marsupialAnswered on July 24, 2011 at 06:47 PM
Of course you are
I always receive awesome help from your support team