- dhenet5254Asked on July 24, 2011 at 10:48 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 24, 2011 at 11:03 PM
Thanks for asking but we'll need to see the page in which the form is embedded so that we can observe the issue in context and see if there's a clue in the source of the page.
Please provide the URL (address) of the page containing the form.
- dhenet5254Answered on July 24, 2011 at 11:32 PM
iam using joomla now.. i cant give the url because i made the website in a local host..
- allanftdAnswered on July 24, 2011 at 11:43 PM
We understand. May we then ask instead for the embed code that you used? Kindly try using the Iframe embed code if you haven't yet and let us know how it goes.
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- dhenet5254Answered on July 24, 2011 at 11:47 PM
when i used iframe on my joomla 1.5.23 i see nothing.not work..thank you..
- allanftdAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Thanks for the update, kindly try other embed codes available in the Embed Form Wizard.
You may also find this related thread helpful: http://www.jotform.com/answers/24068-Does-Joomla-1-6-not-support-JotForm-forms
Please update us with the results. Thank you for your patience.
- dhenet5254Answered on July 25, 2011 at 01:24 AM
thank you.. im using the iframe with no editor on my joomla..thank you so much..
- allanftdAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 03:16 AM
You're welcome dhenet5254, please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.
Thank you and have a great week ahead!