- tammiegilchristAsked on March 31, 2014 at 02:54 PM
Please give me direction on how to add a scroll bar to my form. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 04:11 PM
Hi, you may embed your form using the Iframe code, when pasting the code in your webpage, make sure to set the height and scrolling to "yes".
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- tammiegilchristAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 06:52 PM
Thank you BDAVID but I use the JotFormID to insert my form into my website (imcreator). Is there any other way to add the scrollbar?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 31, 2014 at 08:30 PM
Sorry for being a bit "dense" but when you say that the JotFormID is used, what do you mean? The solution provided by colleague should work. Doesn't imcreator allow iFrames? Please elaborate.
- tammiegilchristAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Imcreator uses 'widgets' in which they take directly from jotformid and I just insert the jotformID from the form I created/using. I can post a screenshot if that helps?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 11:47 AM
You can add your form's iFrame embed code in your IMCreator. Following guide should help you achieve this: http://www.jotform.com/help/219-How-to-Add-Forms-to-IMCreator
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- tammiegilchristAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 01:05 PM
okay, thank you ashwin_d for the link. Between all the replys I did manage to get it figured out! Works great now.