- AstonVauxhallAsked on July 25, 2011 at 12:37 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 12:43 PM
Do you wish to remove the background on focused inputs?
If so here's how to do it:
1. Open the form in JotForm
2. Click on Setup & Embed tab, click Preferences > Field Styles > Highlight Effect > Disabled
3. Close the Preferences and save the form.
If this is not what you wanted let us know and please provide further
Thanks for using JotForm.
- AstonVauxhallAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Thanks Mliz, apologies for starting a new thread, I thought I was searching!
Delete the thread if you wish as I found the search right after I realised I hadn't search.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 12:52 PM
No worries, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any
problems or question about JotForm.